Blog Music


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Over My Head

So, first matters of business =] Kudos to Emma Baker (half of the famous Emri SMAKER haha) for being the first one to comment on my blog. She is probably the only person who has read it and for that, I appreciate her so much. She is pretty much awesome and I love her to death.

This week has definitely not been the best. I have a lot on my mind and I've been by myself all week, with the exception of Monday. I think I'm starting to understand why stay-at-home moms get depressed; you have so much time to think.

And I've been thinking about a lot. And I think it really comes down to the fact that people really confuse me.

The first group of people are arrogant jerks. You know, there were these guys the other day that were giving me crap about my friends and about me. They were doing it in a way that I couldn't say anything about it because they tried to make it seem like they weren't being mean; but they were. They were being jerks. And it just drives me crazy because they do it all the time with everyone. They are always tearing other people down and making them feel like crap. And I mean, it shouldn't bother me, but it does. Because the reason they do it is because we don't worship the ground they walk on; so I wish they would stop their "let-me-grace-you-with-my-presence" attitude, because they aren't all that. And they are not all high and mighty. And they are driving me crazy. I can't say anything without them giving me the "you're-an-idiot" look. And I mean, I hate that look. That look is the reason I used to be so shy and quiet. It isn't because I didn't want to talk, I just didn't want for people to look at me like an idiot. So I wish they would just stop. And the sad thing, is that they try to act like we're friends and that they are graciously allowing me to be friends with them. Well, guess what? I don't want to be friends with them, so they can just leave me alone. Oh and they need to leave the people I care about alone too, because bashing on them isn't cool either. Just because we don't worship them doesn't mean they need to nit-pick us apart. And now its more than just those guys from the other day, there are a lot of people who are like that and they confuse me; and make me mad.

Anyways, the second group of people that confuse me are guys. They confuse me to no end. Nothing they do makes sense to me. But maybe I'm just an idiot. I'd like to semi-understand them some day though. There are specific things, but I'm probably just overthinking things and so I'm going to keep this confusion to myself and hope that it passes.

The next group would be people who are constantly shouting their opinions in order to start an arguement. My dad is one of those people: its always about politics or boys or my life or my music or really anything. Its drives me freaking crazy.

Next group consists of myself; I don't understand myself at all sometimes.

But maybe all of this is just temporary; this week has just been a bad week. At least I'm pretty good at pretending.

Next week will be better though, I'm promising myself that.

Well, time for the daily inspiration. The quote is from "How To Save A Life" by The Fray, and the picture is by faerie-corpse69. The thing about this quote is that every time I hear I get something different out of it. By the way, the music video to this song is amazing if you haven't seen it.


"Between the lines of fear and blame, you begin to wonder why you came. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life."

No comments: