Blog Music


Monday, April 14, 2008

Keep Holding On

I had more bad dreams last night and the night before; it reminded me how jealous of a person I am. I try not to be though.

Anyways, thats totally irrelevant with all the things I could be talking about right now. So on Sunday I got a new cousin =] Mandy had a baby girl and named her Tilly Anne. She's really cute. And then Sunday night, I was informed about the end of a relationship.

I guess life is just like that- so many beginnings and ends that all kind of weave themselves together to become life. It amazes me when I really think about it. And I suppose that every day is a beginning and an end and they just run into each other over time. Sometimes when I think about it I resent it; just resent time for bringing good things to an end. But other times I guess its hopeful; it helps you to know that there is an end to pain and there is always a new beginning every day.

Right now I'm seeing time as hopeful I guess. haha, as stupid as it is to say, I'm ready for some kind of relationship. You know, just to have a guy that I like to like me back and then just go for it. I mean, its been almost a year since I've had that. I mean, there have been other little things that don't really count. But yeah, thats what I want. Its my fault really for being so picky. I don't know, it just feels like its been so long since I've really felt that feeling of being able to fit right into someone's arms and know that they want you there. And I mean, I guess everyone wants that right? That feeling of being wanted by someone that you want too. I just miss it.

And on a related note, boys just really confuse me. Friendships with boys confuse me. haha.

Anyways, I should probably end this and do all the things that I'm supposed to be doing. Today I'm going with a quote from One Tree Hill =] It was from the episode last night. So, here's a picture by stuh and the quote below it is from Peyton.


"I come in here and sit in silence and hear the echoes of what we used to be."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean tori.
You know we're all jealous.
And I agree with you on the endings and beginnings.
Sometimes I resent time so much. It sucks that it only goes in one direction.
and again,
i know what you mean when you say you miss that feeling. because i do too.
we're two peas in a pod really.
you better keep blogging. I love it.