Blog Music


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Facing Up

So, due to the immense response I had yesterday to my entry I thought that it would be best that I wrote more. (yes, that was sarcasm haha) But I don't care, I'm going to write more anyways. Anyways, so it baffles me when boys say that girls are confusing. Maybe its because I'm a girl that I can't understand that, but maybe boys are just kind of slow because we aren't really that hard to figure out. I just don't think that majority of boys really pay enough attention to get it haha =]

So here are some general rules about girls, or at least in my opinion they pretty much apply to all girls.

One: This is the biggest rule of all because all the other rules come from this one rule. And it definitely applies to all girls. All girls are psycho. All of them. And if they tell you they aren't, then they are lying. And once you really understand this, then you don't really have anything else to figure out. And now in the following rules I'll tell you just why we are psycho =] haha.

Two: We are emotional basket-cases. One minute we're angry, then we're crying, and then we totally clam up. But it doesn't really have to be that way really; a lot of the times we just need someone to talk to. And most of the time we need someone to make us tell them. And I mean, we will tell you we are fine or that we are being stupid or that we don't want to talk about it. But 9 times out of 10 we do, we just need to know that someone cares enough. I know that should be confusing, but really its not.

Three: We overanalyze everything. Which is why its so hard that boys never tell us what they are thinking. Because then we have to guess and thats why we come to crazy conclusions. So clamming up around girls really does you no good because they will just come to some sort of insane assumption.

Four: We are very very very scared of being hurt emotionally. So if a girl cares about you but suddenly starts acting weird its because shes trying to make sure she isnt going to get hurt. So when a girl acts strange, just ask her why. Most of the time she just wants to know if you notice.

Five: Almost all girls have very low self-confidence. I'm sure that you already knew that. But what you might not know, is that most teenage girls' confidence comes directly from boys. We obsess about what you think of us. Even girls that act like they've got all this confidence, they are probably faking it. They have things that they are really insecure about. Believe me, we will just stand in front of the mirror in a group and talk about all the things we don't like about ourselves. All girls do it. And most of them do it because they need other peoples' approval about how they look. Honestly we could live off compliments.

Six: If we care about you then we don't care about how much money you spend on us. We just want you to spend time with us. It confuses me at how boys think that buying things for us is a big deal. Because we just like you to spend time on us. End of Story.

Seven: There is this crazy thing called PMS that boys think is blown out of proportion. Let me tell you- it isnt. Psychoness is multiplied by 100 when we are PMSing. So honestly, you can't truly understand us at that time, because we don't even understand ourselves.

Eight: We are very afraid of looking clingy. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are being annoying and following a guy around. So that is why we sometimes don't come up to you or ignore you or something like that. It isn't because we don't care.

Nine: We are evil and scheming. All of us. I mean, not that we're not nice or anything, but none of us are completely nice. We are all manipulating in one way or another haha. You just have to figure out the difference between the mean ones that are using the scheming to hurt other people and the ones that just scheme to get what they want or to find out something. I hope that made sense haha.

And Ten: We are psycho. haha. Just needed to reiterate.

So now I will let you in on a five quick secrets =]

One: It is impossible for a girl to like a boy who can't really make her laugh.

Two: We just want you to be yourself, you don't have to act any certain way or care about what other people think. We like you how you are.

Three: No matter how hott you are, an ugly personality will make you actually look ugly. And a good personality makes a guy sooo much cuter.

Four: We like it when you do stupid things. And we like it when you do little sweet things. Girls notice everything, so even the little things mean so much.

Five: A girl cant stay mad at you if you do one of the following things: hug her, make her laugh, make her smile, or take her hand. Believe me, those are all very very very easy ways to the end of an arguement haha.

So there you go. I doubt that anyone will read even half of this. But I think that I did a pretty good job at telling some truths about girls. Maybe next time I tell you all of the things that confuse me about boys and they can answer =] haha.

Alright, I'll leave with some inspiration! Song is "The Show Must Go On" (the Moulin Rouge version, b/c its my favorite) And the photo is from the artist Trinket on DeviantArt =]

"Outside the dawn is breaking, but inside in the dark I'm aching to be free. The show must go on."

kay, bye guys <3

No comments: