Blog Music


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Time

Well, here goes nothing. haha, looks like its time for another blog. My old one was really just me blabbing on and on and on about my life. I don't know, maybe this one will be a little different. And maybe somewhere along the way I'll think of something you think is profound.

So today poppy brought home this folder thing from Wachovia all about financing for college, and I realized that while I want to start college in the fall- I have a whopping $30 to my name. And the likeliness of getting anything more than $500 by the fall is slim. And you know, I realized that I don't want to grow up. I mean, last year I would have told you that I'm so excited for college and being an adult and starting a family and having a job and blah blah blah. I remember someone asking me if I was ever scared and I said no with 100% honesty. Now though I'm starting to realize why Peter Pan didn't ever want to grow up. It's scary. You have to start dealing with responsibility and life and everything else. I mean, time is flying. And I guess I just don't want it to be over without some kind of adventure. I'm just so ready for some kind of excitement or adventure. I mean, back to the Peter Pan analogy, Wendy left on this adventure before she returned home to grow up. I want that I guess. I just feel like there is nothing extraordinary going on, and I want to have something amazing happen now before I have to start worrying about money and college and life. Does anyone else feel the same way about any of these things? Drop me a comment if you do. Actually, just drop me a comment in general haha.

Alright, so I'm going to share a couple cool things with you that I guess I'll call my daily inspiration. And todays will be the song "Paperthin Hymn" by Anberlin. It's really good, you should listen to it. And to go with that I've got a picture and quote from the song =] The picture is from ch-noah, an artist on DeviantArt.
"I just want one more chance to put my arms in fragile hands."

Kay, bye guys. <3

No comments: