Blog Music


Friday, August 8, 2008

Be Still My Beating Heart

So, to start out, I finally put up music for my blog like I've been meaning to do for forever. Thats why there is a playlist above this. If you've noticed, all my entry titles are songs, and I usually have a quote from a song, so I've put all those songs in the playlist, with the exception of The Runaways-Anberlin, Goodbye-Smith Point, and Facing Up-Kate Voegele, they weren't on the website.

Anyways, I don't really know what I want to say, but I think once I start writing I'll think of plenty of things.

I want to leave, badly. I'm tired of things here and I'm so sick of people getting upset with me over nothing that I could scream. It's like people treat me like dirt and when I finally say something, they hate me. This is why I get walked over all the time, I can't say anything without them thinking I'm angry or terrible or crazy. And please if they have something to say, they should just say it to me. I want to just leave, I'm tired of all the stupid drama here, I don't want to be a part of it. I'm trying to figure out a way that I can just get out of here for a while.

I feel like something must be wrong with me, something that drives everyone away or makes them hate me. Its like something bad always happens with the people I love the most. So I've gotten to the point where I don't want anyone to get close anymore, or I'm scared of letting someone get close. I feel like if people don't get close, they won't be able to hurt me when they find out they hate me. So maybe even leaving here wouldn't fix things, but you never know.

Most of the time I just don't think about it, so its not like I'm depressed or anything, but its nice to get it out on here. Mostly I'm happy and keeping myself busy, but everyone has those things that nag at them.

And I think I'm finally starting to learn how to let go of something that I don't want to let go of. Its hard, but I think I'm doing it, finally. I think I'm crossing into unknown territory and it scares the crap out of me, but I'm ready for it too. I think I'm finally starting to realize what I want.

So todays picture is by spako and the quote is from Kiss From A Rose- Seal.



"There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea; you became the light on the dark side of me."

1 comment:

C. Leah said...

Hey Tori!

I saw your link to your blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. ;)

I'm sorry you're having problems with whatever it is that happening in your life. I'm not sure why people are mean to you -or why they'd want to be even- or say mean/bad things about you...but I think you are wonderful just the way you are. :) Even though I'm not a YW leader anymore, I still think the world of you -and all the other YW. You are special and you are loved! I know there are great blessings that HF has in store for your future. If you ever need an "ear" from time to time...I'm here to listen.

Love ya!
-carmen :)

P.S. I LOVE that song by Seal you put the quote from...it's one of my favorites!!