Blog Music


Monday, August 25, 2008

Lose It

Well, Emma left early this morning. I basically cried my eyes out yesterday and I don't know what to do now that she's gone. Everyone keeps on saying "you'll see her again in a couple months" but they don't understand that I still have to survive these months by myself. I feel so alone. Sarah is the only close friend I've got left. Its a good thing that I love her so much and that she's such an amazing person or else I would be hauled off to the psych ward within weeks haha.

I went to seminary this morning, and the lesson was good of course, I love Brother Barker and Brother Arter, but I can tell that the lesson is going to be the only thing to look forward to. Hanging around afterwards made me want to crawl under the carpet and die. And now I'm just sad. Its going to be hard going to seminary, and mutual, and on Sundays, without Emma there. It was already hard enough before. If I didn't know that the church was true and right then I doubt that I would come. But I do know its true, and I plan on trying to be at all those things, all the time. This is just another thing I'm gonna push through.

Anyways, I'm happy that I'm going back to work though; even though being over there will be tough, it will still be something to do during the day, and then I've got my computer class on Monday nights, and in October I'll have English for a couple hours 3 days a week. I just want to keep busy. I've been writing a whole lot. Lets just hope I can survive being grounded this week and not being able to see Sarah.

Oh, and my last point of the blog: I am in looove with the song "No Handlebars" by Flobots. If you haven't heard it then go watch the music video on YouTube. Its one of the most amazing things ever; its really sad- its about innocence, and decisions, and the danger of power. At least thats what I get out of it. If anyone reads this (because I don't really know if anyone does, besides the couple that leave me comments) listen and tell me what you think of when you hear it. I think its a song that is pretty powerful and will probably mean different things to different people.

Okay, so one more point. Sorry, I was reading quotes from One Tree Hill, because I love their quotes, and I found something that I love and I want to put it on here so that I don't forget it. This was said by Peyton:
"And so I wish for patience, grace, and strength to just let him be happy. Mostly I pray for the strength to not make his life worse because of what I want."
This basically describes things right now for me; and if you're reading this, then you are probably close enough to me to know that.

Alright, to end things, I've got a picture that just really really hit me when I saw it, its a photograph by Raul called 'People Die Alone'. The quote is by George Bernard Shaw.


"There are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it."

No comments: