Blog Music


Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Runaways

Wow, I can't believe its been a week and a half. I guess I've just kind of become blank. I found this in my journal from about 2 months ago. I said: "I feel so empty all the time. And when I'm not feeling empty then I feel so full of pent up emotions that I just want to burst." And I guess I'm kind of feeling like that again. Like, there is nothing to write.

I'm just so unsure of everything; and so indecisive. It's driving me nuts. It's just like, how do you make the right decision? and how do you know you're making the right decision? I mean, you just don't. I guess that this just goes back to the whole consequences thing.

But you know, you can only go so long hovering with indecision before it drives you crazy; sooner or later you have to make a decision and then live with it. I've just become so bad at taking risks. I can't decide whether its a good thing or a bad thing.

I don't know I'm just so confused about it all the time. I don't know =/ One day I think one thing and then the next I change my mind. Earlier today I thought that I'd made a decision and now I'm rethinking it.

Blahhh. I suck at life.

Sorry, this is a lame way to come back after being gone for so long. But I figured that I don't know how long it'll be before I'm no longer blank. So I might as well say that I'm confused and semi-sad.

(Though, in happier news, prom was fun, and this past week/weekend has been good. Then again, prom made me realize that I miss that feeling that having a boyfriend that you really care about gives you. If that makes sense. But prom really was good.)

Anyway, todays picture is by UltraViolett and the quote is from Angel- Sarah McLachlan



"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance- for a break that would make it okay. There's always some reason to feel not good enough, and it's hard at the end of the day. I need some distraction- oh beautiful release- memory seeps from my veins. It's easier to believe in this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees."

No comments: