Blog Music


Thursday, November 6, 2008

We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands

I've been using anger as a barrier for the past couple months. I've hidden everything behind it. And it made things easier to deal with. It made me feel like I was in control.

But now that its gone, there are these new feelings of confusion and fear and hurt. I feel this really overwhelming sadness all over me and I don't understand it.

Why do I care so much??? Why can't it just be over?

I'm just really confused. How do you erase whats been done? How do you fix things that seem beyond repair? Or should you at all?

I feel very very sick, to be honest. I just don't know how I got myself into this mess and I don't know how to get out. There's something wrong with me. There's something wrong with me. There's something wrong with me. And I just don't know how to change it.

Will things ever be good again? Sometimes I just wish I could erase the world.

2 comments:

C. Leah said...

Hey Tori...
I really hate to see you struggling inside with yourself, feelings, etc. You are such a sweet, beautiful girl and you are so smart!
But if there is something that's really bothering you, I hope you know that the world is brighter with you in it! I do know that the feelings you are having do not come from Heavenly Father (the negative ones). :) If I may, there is a wonderful talk that Pres. Uchtdorf just gave at conference called, "The Infinite Power of Hope." That talk really helped me a couple of days ago when I down.
Please know you are loved!!!

Anonymous said...

once again, it looks like i'm late for the party.

I know how you're feeling. I've been there. It sucks. Just remember, even when things seem bleak, there's always something good, you just have to look for it. If i, who hasn't even seen you for about a year, am willing to risk looking like a massive creeper and post this to try to cheer you up, imagine how much the people closer to you care about you.

if you're ever feeling down, call me up. i'd love to throw around a frisbee or something. I'm free pretty much whenever.

good luck and god bless,
austin